- Indica / Sativa: 30% Indica / 70% Sativa
- Taste Description: Lemon-Citrus, Spicy/Sweet Mint, Fuel
- Smell Description: Lightly Citrus, Skunky, Incense Spice
- High Description: Mellow, Energizing and Uplifting Cerebral High
- Medicinal Uses: Depression, Anxiety, Pain, Fatigue, Eye Pressure
Diesel Thai has a complex combination of smells that can be described as citrus candy, spicy pepper, and sandalwood incense. She leaves you with a thoughtful and energetic sativa high. Lacking the anxious buzz of many sativas, the uplifting high of this hybrid includes a balancing mellowness. A favorite of Justin’s – he reports an inquisitive, introspective, and thoughtful high. We were gifted a cutting of Diesel Thai by a friendly old hippie living in the most remote areas of the Olympic Peninsula (The Hoko). He said the cross was an old Thai-stick seed he kept stashed away that grew into a male, crossed with a Sour Diesel cutting he got that originated on the east coast. While we operated a grow supply store between 2012 and 2016 we were privileged to try many varieties of good bud, and this friendly old man and his homegrown creation was a stand out for its potency, complex flavors and exceptional high.