- Sativa / Indica: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
- Taste Description: Sweet & Sour Skunk, Hints of Mint, ‘Kushy’
- Smell Description: Delicate & Sour Skunky ‘Kush’ Aroma
- High Description: Balanced, relaxing & soothing body/head high, Aphrodisiac
- Medicinal Uses: Anxiety, Depression, Chronic Pain, Migraines
Pacific Blue is one of Falcanna’s premier strains and its genetics are exclusive to the Falcanna family. Pacific Blue is an indica-dominant (80%) hybrid cross of (Pre-’98 Bubba Kush x DJ Short BlueBerry) backcrossed to Pre-’98 Bubba Kush. Pacific Blue has a smell that is a mix of musk and mint. She has a very strong pepper and earth flavor that brings you back to the ‘Kush’ hype of the 1990s in California. Pacific Blue affects different people in different ways, but generally yields a very balanced high and makes you happy immediately after smoking it. Falcanna’s Pacific Blue is a good strain for mood relaxation, stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, migraine headaches and stomach issues. This light blueish bud with its smooth smoke and well-balanced high is our gold standard for quality and comparison of new genetics. When we smoke at home 8 out of 10 times it is Pacific Blue in the bowl. Many women and quite a few men have reported back to us that a heightened desire for intimacy should be included in the strains’ high description.